Re: [RFI] Question Regarding Variations In Solar Panel RFI?

To: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question Regarding Variations In Solar Panel RFI?
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2020 06:25:20 -0400
I tried sending before and after SDR screenshots, but the reflector rejected
them....nearly 30db, the 200 kc optimizer spikes are gone completely. Remember
I live in a subdivision, so it’s noisy anyway, and I have a few noise sources
in my house. But two local ACS/ARES nets that take place on 75m at 9 am local
time are now readable again. I never had a problem, even on the very weak
signals until the panels were installed and running. Then, even moderate
signals were hard to copy....after the recent work/retrofit, I now have my
“ears” back....

Sent from my iPad