Re: [RFI] Single stage HVAC with ECM

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Single stage HVAC with ECM
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 16:11:30 -0800
On 1/8/2021 3:27 PM, Kenny Silverman wrote:
  he spent the last 2 days signing up to ham radio and hvac groups to learn about RFI and WhAts the
least susceptible to causing RFI.  You don’t get That very often!  He’ll be getting my
business assuming he’s in the ball park of others.

Wow!  If this works out for you, be sure to post his info.

Another thing for him to look at is my RFI chasing page. There's a short discussion of variable speed motor controllers on page 14. In the second link, it starts with slide 183.

http://k9yc.com/KillingReceiveNoise.pdf
http://k9yc.com/KillingRXNoiseVisalia.pdf

73, Jim K9YC