RTTY

[RTTY] which rtty terminal unit should I use?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] which rtty terminal unit should I use?
From: wa7fab@cdsnet.net (Van K7VS)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 03:32:01 -0700
What is the current thoughs on rtty terminal programs these days?  Have been
using PK 232 for last twenty years and have seen some stuff on mrtty (sp?)
on the reflector and other software programs mentioned.  Can someone give me
an idea what I should be using these days for a rtty reception platform.  (I
am a long time user of WF1B software for contesting)  Think I will continue
with WF1B unless it has been outdated.  I also understand that Ray no longer
supports it.  So I am probably behind the power curve as opposed to ahead of
it when I first started using Ray's program when it first came out in the
eighties!  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Thanks.  Van, K7VS (formally
WA7FAB)