[SD-User] SD v11.00

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD v11.00
From: David Gould <david.gould@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:56:23 +0100
Paul,

Thanks for the info about window sizing, that now works OK.

Couple of other questions.
I continued an SSB test log I started yesterday.
When I started logging new QSOs it was logging them as CW with report of 599.
Two questions
1) How is the mode changed now? I tried using both the SSB or 160S commands but neither would not change the mode back to SSB. The manual still shows these commands as valid, is there something else that has to be done?

2) When re-starting an existing log, does it not pick up all the initial options? I guess I just tabbed over all the options when restarting and hence picked up a CW default. Is there a way to just re-use all the options specified when creating the log?

73,
Dave G3UEG