[SD-User] SD v11.00

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD v11.00
From: David Gould <david.gould@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:52:42 +0100
Paul,

OK on the Ctrl-Enter during a contest restart.

I have now started three CQWW 160 contests
In all of them the SSB, CW, S, C, 160C, 160S, and F3 commands are all NOT working.
I am stuck with whatever mode is selected during initialisation.
Is there something else I need to be doing?

Regards,
Dave G3UEG