RE: [SD-User] RSGB 1.8 MHz Contest

To: "'Paul O'Kane'" <pokane@ei5di.com>, <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [SD-User] RSGB 1.8 MHz Contest
From: "G3ZSU" <g3zsu@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:57:21 -0000
Paul,

Don't think it's finger trouble, but I've had all sorts of problems trying
to play in the 1st 160m contest this evening.

G stns are all OK, but when I try to log a PA6, or F5, or DL2 etc, V11.11
won't let me enter the QSO.  The callsign field turns RED and I can't do
anything.  The only way I could get the call to log was work (say F5VHY) and
log it as G0VHY, put in a spoof area code, enter, then post edit the QSO
back to F5VHY and take out the area code.

I gave up with the contest.  Not all the fault of SD, antenna broke at the
top of the mast due to the wind.

73

Shaun