Re: [SD-User] SD QSO Number

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD QSO Number
From: Dave Lindsay <gm4hqf@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:09:08 +0100
Hello

The same thing happened to me. I was only looking for some new DX in the
contest so was not taking it seriously. I always make a backup before I
close SD down & when I restarted later in the day I got a blue screen
message saying that the file had been edited by the wrong editor. The
program then started & everything looked ok so I continued. Later I
noticed that I had 2 QSO's numbered 30. I did not edit any of the files
although I did change the callsign of a station that I had worked,
inside the program. I suspect that this is what caused the problem but
it is only a guess.

Regards

Dave Lindsay,   GM4HQF   G-QRP  2513
Aberdeen

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0521-5, 29/05/2005
Tested on: 29/05/2005 20:09:09