Re: [SD-User] SDI problems

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SDI problems
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:53:03 +0100
From: "Martyn Johnson" <Martyn.Johnson@cl.cam.ac.uk>

> When I fired up SDI on Sunday, it complained that
> the IOTA05.ALL file had been edited (which it hadn't)
> and that QSOs were out of order.

All the programs create an audit (.AUD) file by default.
Its QSO and Edit records are in exactly the same format
as the .ALL file - this can't be turned off or disabled.
The AUDIT command creates an additional "plain English"
audit file.

Please send me your .AUD and .ALL files and I'll correct
any errors.

> rig control was picking up the frequency correctly but
> not tracking band changes.

Thanks - I'll check that out.  I also noticed what others
had reported earlier - the time (in the date header) not
updating, although QSOs were all logged with the correct
times.

73,
Paul EI5DI