Re: [SD-User] SD-User Digest, Vol 44, Issue 10

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD-User Digest, Vol 44, Issue 10
From: "Alex, S50DX" <s50dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Paul

  Thanks for your answer. The circuit is powered by DTR (pin4).
  And I can measure negative Voltage on that pin. And yes, I did
  try different settings with POLLTIME and LINKTIME.

Are the settings in IC706.SD the same for all 706 rigs? As in other
  programs I have to choose 706MK2G to make it work?

  Vy 73 de Alex, S50DX

    From: "Paul O'Kane"

Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD and IC706mk2g ?!

Home-made interfaces are usually powered from the serial port
itself. Please let me know what pin your converter is powered
from and also (using a meter) if there actually is power on
that pin.

I assume you've used the PORTS command to define the com port for
rig control - and that things look right when using the STATUS
command.

73,
Paul EI5DI

      Aleksander Hocevar, S50DX

Cecovje 4, 2390 Ravne na Koroskem, Slovenia
Tel.:  +386 2 821 88 99, GSM +386 4 043 68 49