[SD-User] TO3R

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] TO3R
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:21:51 +0000 (GMT)
Thank you John & Paul.

I had considered amending the .cty file but even though I had taken the
precaution of a dump file, I wasn't sure it would reload correctly anyway
without corrupting something else - that really has been my record with
computer work.

I am truly one of those drivers who likes to jump into the car, take it from A
to B with absolutely no interest in what goes on under the bonnet, same with
pc's, except out  here i have no local pc mechanic and the boys in town are
ripoff merchants.

For the average contester who requires an uncomplicated program which does what
it says on the tin I haven't seen anything to match SD. I have seen comments re
irregular keying, I guess that's why you recommend Winkey. I have found that
provided everything else is closed down, keying is faultless, mind you I
haven't been up to the giddy heights in excess of 2k q's which may clog things
up a bit but average contesters don't get much above 2k q's.

73  Brian  5b4aiz.