[SD-User] V14.15 Released

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] V14.15 Released
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:58:07 -0000
V14.15        2nd December 2008

DARC XMAS Test:
    Added partial support, with template and multiplier
    files.  SD does not track prefix mults, and the
    Cabrillo claimed score does not include them.
    This has no significance for the Cabrillo QSO
    records generated by SDCHECK - they are correctly
    formatted.

SSA Manadstest:
    Added support, and template & multiplier files.

SDX - DXpeditions & Special Events:
    Added ZAP option.

    Fixed a disappearing QSO syndrome. Some QSOs were
    not written to the log file - although they were
    always present in the audit file.

SDCHECK - Cabrillo:
    Restored the use of Up Arrow to review earlier

Post Contest Mode:
    The code for date entry was broken in V14.14.
    Fixed.

V14.14        20th November 2008

NRRL Telefonitest:
    Added support, with template and multiplier files.

SD is free from www.ei5di.com.

If you know of other contests that SD might support,
please let me know - to pokane \at\ ei5di.com and
send me the rules, or a web reference to them.

If you find bugs, please send details to sd-user
\at\ contesting.com.

Some older versions are available from
www.ei5di.com/sd/vaults

73,