[SD-User] Load.LST

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Load.LST
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:53:55 +0000 (GMT)
My F2 is "#C #N #T #S BK#E
This DOES not send the name as I believe it should, just spent 20 mins on the
phone with Jeff G3RSD and gone through all the settings with him and neither of
us can see why it is not working.
Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Anyone any idea's I wanted to get it going for Thursday's CC test
Cheers
John G4RCG
I am on Skype johng4rcg