[SD-User] laptop to ic756pro3 connections

To: SD-USER <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] laptop to ic756pro3 connections
From: andrew kersey <goibn@kersey1.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:40:05 +0200 (CEST)
HP laptop to IC756pro3 - via RIGtalk.

Stereo lead is from the RIGtalk, which is plugged into the USB, to mono
connector

to CLV remote connection at the rear of the IC756pro3.

I have managed to get the frequency to change on SD.

Now I am trying to get the laptop to key the transmitter.

When I press F1, SD says it is keying, but it doesnt key.

Do I need another lead from the laptop, to the key input at the

rear of the tranmsitter or should RIGtalk CAT CIV interface do it?

All help gratefully received.