Re: [SD-User] SD Request

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD Request
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 20:42:16 +0000 (GMT)
Ian,
Your 1st request is simple, I use ESM all the time and all you need to do is to
start to send manually then as you are keying press enter, it enters and it doe
snot interfere with what you are sending, so I often send a "CFM" or 73 using
this method so its already in SD.

Your second request is one that I would love to see, as I also use N1MM (and
used to use Writelog) just for that reason the bandmap, its great to chase
mult's with it.

Cheers
John G4RCG

--- On Wed, 3/6/09, sd-user-request@contesting.com