[SD-User] WAE Contest.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] WAE Contest.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 05:49:01 +0000 (GMT)
Want to try this for the first time and been playing around with a dummy file.

Question - say i have worked F6KAR on 20mtrs and sent him 5 qtc's.
He calls me again later for more qtc's, same band and flags as a dupe.What
should i do next? Should I use 'esc', 'wipe' or log with a 0 s/n to clear the
field to fill in QTC?, his c/s then still appears in the QTC window which ever
option I chose, although we still need to add the last letter of his
suffix. Does it matter to the logging prog which one i use as i note there are
different results with subsequent use of the 'enter button during the qtc
operation?

If we have already sent max qtc's to a station is a message flagged up to this
effect?

Is there anyway we can 'list' or show the stations to which qtc's have been
sent?

Is there a 'read me' section about this contest to refer to if problems occur
mid event?

TIA,

Brian 5B4AIZ.