[SD-User] Using F5

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Using F5
From: "summers brian" <summersb@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:15:16 -0800
During this weekend's sweepstakes contest whilst in S&P mode I noticed the
following. I hear a station calling CQ, type in the callsign and press enter.
If the called station comes back to me with the exchange which I then enter
everything is fine.

But if the station comes back and queries my callsign I would press F5 which
sends my callsign. But having done that the cursor has moved across to the
callsign field. If I don't notice this and type in the exchange that's sent to
me it ends up immediately following the callsign.

Should I be doing something different? Using V14.26

Brian VE7JKZ