[SD-User] SDV: editing/completing Log after contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SDV: editing/completing Log after contest
From: Klaus Brosche <dk3qn@onlinehome.de>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 12:47:20 +0100
Good day,

I used SDV for the first time for last weekend's 144Mc CW Marconi
contest.

All worked fine with SDV and me until close to the very end of the
contest.

Here is my 'problem' and I hope someone may be so kind and help me out
of it:

I called a station but the QSO was not completed. However, for some
reason
I logged the QSO. So the serial number was assigned to this QSO.
The 'ZAP' command did't work on SDV.

As I was in a hurry (moving to the next QSO) I continued logging any
subsequent
QSOs on a paper log, as I thought I could delete the not-completed
QSO after
the contest and also add the ca. 10 remaining QSOs from the paper log to
SDV after the contest.

I continued on the paper log starting with the same QSO number that
was assigned
to the not-completed QSO.

Now, I need to get rid of that non-completed QSO, including the
assigned serial
number and be able to add now (after the contest) the remaining 10
QSOs from
the paper log into SDV (using the 'POST' command, I'd guess).

How should I proceed?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Klaus, DK3QN