Re: [SD-User] Documentation for template files?

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Documentation for template files?
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:05:46 -0000
From: "Bert Hyman" <bert@iphouse.com>

> Still trying to get this right, I found that with no other
> changes, if I used "NAQP.MLT" as the multiplier file, it
> worked correctly, but if I used my own "MNQP.MLT", it reverted
> to wanting to send and log signal reports.

You are on the right track :-)

The problem is that SD is hard-coded to suppress RST for
certain templates - including NAQP.

Please copy NAQP.MLT to NAQP.BAK ( a backup copy).  Then
delete NAQP.MLT and rename your MNQP.MLT file as NAQP.MLT.

That should do most of what you need.

> #       This is MNQP.MLT -
> #       For the MN side of MNQP
> #
> $K
> $KH6
> $KL
> $VE
> #
> #
> #
> AIT = Aitkin
> ANO = Anoka

That's OK, but the records should be formatted as

AIT=Aitkin
ANO=Anoka
.
AK =Alaska
AL =Alabama

(with the = sign in the fourth position in each line)

73,
Paul EI5DI