[SD-User] Poss Bug

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] Poss Bug
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 06:57:23 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Paul
I turned off the Cat Control and it was fine after that but had to manually
change the band of course,

Polltime was already set to 1000 and Linktime was 500, Then doubled LT to 280
(was 140) and  PT from 250 to 500 still the same problem

Then  doubled to them again LT and PT now 500 still the same

Turned the Cat control back on and it is still changing to LSB then when I
change it back to CW it then changes it to LCW ??

It is def when the rig is polled as the frequency below the call field
disapaears for a milli second that is when it does it.

When you change the mode back the frequency displayed below the call field
disapears and it then changes the mode?

The frequency below the call field has always dissapeared like that but never
had a problem like this.

I have had a problem with the frequency logged changing out of band before on
the previous version

I will get the previous version and try that

Cheers
John G4RCG