[SD-User] cabrillo calculating zopnes and national clubs

To: "SD-User@contesting.com" <SD-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] cabrillo calculating zopnes and national clubs
From: Dieter Klaschka <dl2bqd@swschwedt.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:16:47 +0200
Gentlemen, dear Paul,

  I used an old version  1332   for special reasons.
I could not update  the Original QRP contest in  ADIF to eQSL with 1508
and got a failure report "wrong data"  till I found out that I had to
renew my account validity in eQSL  beyond  May 2010.
So nothing to do with SD. Took a bit of time to find out.

1332 :  I can put in in IARU HF template
( by hand, not connected to PC&rig)

the RST of the received station  as  e.g.
DL0HQ and DARC
or
DL0HQ and its zone  for points and multis.

How will this be calculated at the organizers' side in Cabrillo then?
I saw in the calculating window of SD that the points increase of course
when putting in the zones.

Do I have to create a post c'test log only with the zones put in?

How will this be done with my licensed 1508?

Any hint appreciated.

73, Dieter