Re: [SD-User] WAE Contest - SSB

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] WAE Contest - SSB
From: PETER CLEALL <peter.cleall@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:51:49 +0100
had a listen to a few operators in the WAE and the concept of QTCs still not
clear.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an online article that talks about
it. I do not yet see  how what appeared to be a one way communication with
no acknowledgement counts for extra points. What criteria is used by the
operator to decide who or when he QTCs with and who he does not.

regards
peter G8AFN