Re: [SD-User] AGB Party Contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] AGB Party Contest
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 18:06:51 +0000
On 01/12/2010 22:06, Rick Blank wrote:

> Does SD support the upcoming AGB Party?

SD supports all HF contests - some better than others :-)

I am adding support for this event - with direct support for
all points and multiplier options.  It will be ready within
7 days.  The "repeat QSOs every 15 minutes" rule is already
covered by SD's SETDUPE command.

I have asked the organisers for a reference list of AGB
members, by callsign and membership number.  This is not
essential, but could make things easier for me.  Does
anyone know the highest likely membership number?

73,
Paul EI5DI