Re: [SD-User] AGB Party Contest

To: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] AGB Party Contest
From: Rick Blank <wb3bsa@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:41:54 -0500
Unfortunately, I don't know the numbers.  It is great that this contest is
being added to the SD Software.  I like using it better than some of the
other software programs I have used before that don't support this contest.
I am going to work this contest for the first time and wanted to be sure to
have good software for it.

Thanks,
Rick, WB3BSA