Re: [SD-User] locator pops up in SDV

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] locator pops up in SDV
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:19:39 +0100
On 06/07/2011 19:31, AirRadio wrote:

I thought it was just my computer doing this but over the weekend,
using another laptop during NFD I noticed that sometimes when I
went to put the locator one already came up, I thought it was
something like the program helping put the correct locator but
it was a totally different one from the call. Any ideas?

That happened because, on the "other" laptop", a .LST
file was loaded automatically at startup.  On a callsign
match, the locator stored in the .LST file record is
extracted and placed in the locator field.

When it's right, press Enter to accept it.  When it's
wrong, simply overtype with the correct locator.

The SD_LOAD parameter in the SD.INI file on the other
laptop give the name of the .LST file.

73,
Paul EI5DI