[SD-User] IARU HF Championship

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IARU HF Championship
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:29:22 +0100
If you're using SD in the IARU HF Championship this
weekend, here are a couple of suggestions.

With rig control enabled, when you change bands
on the rig, V15.45 occasionally changes mode or
sideband on the new band.  It's not a problem
when you know about it, and it's fixed in the
version I will be using, but it can be a problem
when you don't know.

SD's EXPAND command expands the desktop to display
the Check Partial "window" below the logging line.
You might say "So what?".  But you will soon see
how useful it is when running SCP (Super Check
Partial).  As you type calls while running, and
especially at high rates, if there is a single
call shown by SCP, chances are it identifies the
caller you want.  Having the SCP call close to
the logging line makes the whole operation more
efficient - it's one of the tricks I learned
while operating at 3B9C and 3B7C.

So, please try EXPAND, use SCP and let me know
how you get on.

73,
Paul EI5DI