[SD-User] V15.50 Released

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] V15.50 Released
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:01:19 +0100
V15.50          19th August 2011

IARU HF Contest - ADIF File.
     HQ station abbreviations were truncated to 2
     characters.  Fixed, thanks 5P0O.

RDA Contest:
     Updated RDA.LST file supplied - 26,300 records.

     Restored automatic loading of this file at
     startup in the RDA contest - thanks ES5EP.

     SD pre-fills the district code on a callsign
     match.

     Increased the record limit for .LST files
     from 20,000 to 32,000.

For information - Rig Control:
     Problems have been reported by Icom users in
     all versions since V15.46.  For the moment,
     all I can say is there are no problems with
     my K3 using Kenwood rig-control parameters -
     at any supported baud rate.

     I need to borrow an Icom rig for further
     tests.

RDA Contest:
     The updated RDA.LST file may be downloaded
     separately from www.ei5di.com/sd/rda.zip

If you find new bugs in V15.50, please post full
details to this mailing list.  Older versions
are not supported, so you should first confirm
that the problem exists in this version.

Please let me know what you would like to see
changed or added.

73,
Paul EI5DI