[SD-User] More keyboard problems with 15.52

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] More keyboard problems with 15.52
From: Bert Hyman <bert@iphouse.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 15:01:28 +0000
Beating on 15.52 some more in S&P mode, I found that

1. When the cursor is in the field for entering the other station's
exchange, pressing the "-" key send my call, rather than clearing the
entire exchange.

2. Pressing the CTL key sends my call twice.

3. The TAB key sends my call

4. On the keypad, keys 1-9 send my call

5. When "Caps Lock" is on, the F1-F8 keys send my call.

I'm using a "standard" Keytronic US keyboard, connected to the USB port.

--
Bert Hyman      St. Paul, MN    bert@iphouse.com