Re: [SD-User] Lost Log

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Lost Log
From: Dieter <dl2bqd@swschwedt.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:40:28 +0100
Thank you , Paul and Joe and Ian for the hints so far.

I did the search and found HOT2011 *.* in the following path
C:\user\dieter\AppData\local\virtual store\program files\AFU\AFU
programmes\SD1545\SD

There was a list with the search results and I could open .LOG  or
.CVS.... with the editor when clicking the icon.
Well, but there is no of these files with the special extensions in the
list in the SD order.

I have just checked this again a second ago.
I will check whether the path is too long - I can't remember what I did
during the installation.
But: There are the files in of the IARU  ctest this year so I do not
understand why the last  entries  are not to be seen.

PCs are a strange kind of animals, aren't  they.

So far  the search task did find the single log parts, but I do not find
them in the proper order.

It possibly will be an easy way to install the latest SD version and
put in some test entries.
But why the hell can't I find the last log parts.

73!  Dieter