[SD-User] BERU LOGS.

To: "sd-user@contesting.com" <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] BERU LOGS.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:32:13 +0000 (GMT)
The Robot has highlighted two log errors in my log.

I doubt the version of SDC I am using makes any difference but it is 14: 31.

The day prior to the contest I was setting up and checking  everything  working
and all was fine.

Come the day ready for the off, I had left a qso on there from the practice
expecting I would be able to ZAP it. The ZAP command would not work, no big
problem I was able to delete the phantom call and insert the first qso. The
problem I am left with is that the original time remains.

Error no 2 - Can't fathom how this happened - in the middle of a run on 10mtrs
one contact is shown as a qrg of 24.905, which of course never happened, the
logging prog shows it as 10m onscreen.

My questions before I go editing the Cabrillo file,
a) Will I be able to edit the time and will there be a hidden date some where
which will still cause the contact to be disallowed.?
b) Will I be able to alter that freq in the Cabrillo with no unintended
consequencies?

A note of sympathy to those affected in last weekends trauma of corrupted band
data by some SD users. I guess it hasn't come up before because most guys are
using rig control but let me say in around  15 years of using SD there has
never previously been a serious blip in the prog's and even Microsoft get it
wrong sometimes despite all of the beta testing which they do.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ (C4Z)