Re: [SD-User] BERU LOGS.

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] BERU LOGS.
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:46:37 +0000
On 12/03/2013 14:32, brian coyne wrote:

My questions before I go editing the Cabrillo file,

Yes, it is perfectly OK to edit your Cabrillo
file directly.

a) Will I be able to edit the time and will there be a hidden date some where
which will still cause the contact to be disallowed.?

No, there is no hidden date.

b) Will I be able to alter that freq in the Cabrillo with no unintended
consequencies?

Yes, that's OK too.

A note of sympathy to those affected in last weekends trauma of corrupted band
data by some SD users.

Thanks, it wasn't nearly as bad as I had feared in terms
of the number of users affected.  It taught me a lesson,
nevertheless, and I've been working flat out since Sunday
to thoroughly test and debug SD - both with and without
rig control.

I'm nearly there, and expect to have V17.00 uploaded within
24 hours.

73,
Paul EI5DI