Re: [SD-User] Rig Control in V17.06

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Rig Control in V17.06
From: "Les Allwood" <g3vqo@mapleleaf.plus.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:15:48 -0000
Not using rig control here, but 9A28HQ is still causing problems! The program switches from CW to SSB, changes the band to 10m, then deletes the entire QSO when the final enter is input. The only way I found round the problem was exiting SD, editing a new QSO into the .ALL file, then restarting.

Les, GV3VQO

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Bagwell