Re: [SD-User] Possible bug in SD ver 17,10

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Possible bug in SD ver 17,10
From: Paul O'Kane <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:45:59 +0100
On 27/07/2013 17:35, Halvard Eriksen wrote:

I however suspect there are two bugs
in the handling of SAC worked from Scandinavia. I selected SAC Scandinavia
when I selected the contest.

1: Scandinavian stations incorrectly gives points and count as multipliers.
   According the SAC rule Scandinavian stations are only supposed to
   work stations outside Scandinavia and if they do work Scandinavians,

2: All qso.s are given 3 points. According to the rules Scandinavian stations should receive 2 points for stations in Europe and 3 point for stations outside Europe.

I have just now tested SD V17.10, using the "SAC, Scandinavia"
template with an LA callsign.

It seems to me that SD is assigning the correct points to
all QSOs.  It does, however, count Scandinavian call areas
as mults.  I don't consider this to be a bug, because
Scandinavian stations know not to work one another in SAC.

In any case, all Cabrillo logs are independently scored by
the contest sponsors, and such QSOs will not score and will
not count as mults.

73,
Paul EI5DI