Re: [SD-User] 7QP issue

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] 7QP issue
From: "Arne Gegerfelt" <arne.gegerfelt@home.se>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 21:45:34 +0200
Hi again,

OK, found the following in the latest (17.35) SD.PDF
QSOPARTY: When Y, callsigns ending in /M or /R are not dupe-checked.
This covers the Dupe warning, also handles the different county correct.

So it's just the case with W1AW/7 that is not covered, but the AUD-file contains the following which then should give the complete picture for editing the log file.

W1AW/7 599 599 NVWAS 5 002 Before
W1AW/7 599 599 NVCAR 5 002 After

W1AW/7 599 599 NVCAR 5 003 Before
W1AW/7 599 599 NVSTO 5 003 After