[SD-User] IC7300 frequency readout

To: Paul O'Kane <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] IC7300 frequency readout
From: Bryan <m0oic3867@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:47:42 +0100
I am getting ready for his weekend’s contest and am using a different rig than
last time.

I now have an Icom IC-7300 which is working well in all modes but I have yet to
have the frequency display evident in SD. I am using the standard USB cable and
frequency is OK in ham Radio Deluxe etc so I know that it is reading OK. Using
Windows 10 pro and it sees comport 3 OK and all is set ‘I think’ but obviously
I am missing something. Any advice would be appreciated please.

73, Bryan M0OIC