Century 21

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Century 21
From: JHSCHUTT@tayloru.edu (Dr. John Robert Schutt)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 12:38:14 -0500 (EST)
Hello Folks!!

I'm new to TenTec and the list!

My son and I recently bought a Century 21.  My son made his first contact on
CW Sunday night.  The ham on the other side told him the frequency that he was
using, and it was different from what the dial showed.  I've called TenTec,
and I have the procedure to calibrate the dial correctly.  (All I need now is
a frequency counter!!)  Anyway, does anyone here know how I can get a digital
display for the radio?  (I hope that this thought does not raise the ire of
anyone.)  Is there an accessory that I can add, either from TenTec or another
supplier.  I can build a kit.

I REALLY appreciate your time and efforts to help a newbie.  THANKS!

John Robert Schutt                         /\         jhschutt@tayloru.edu
Taylor University- Fort Wayne             //\\        (219) 456-9061
1025 W. Rudisill Blvd.                   ///\\\       FAX: (219) 456-2119
Fort Wayne, IN 46807                       ||