OMNI VI - Tranceiver not transmitting in USB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: OMNI VI - Tranceiver not transmitting in USB
From: hjd@abt2-a.d6.verwaltung.uni-tuebingen.de (Hans-Joachim Dezelski)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:36:30 +0200 (MET DST)
Hello,

after 2 years I was forced to make my fourth ssb-qso. I switched to 20 m
searched for the mike and wanted to answer, but no power was coming out.

Really fun ...

I tried on all bands lsb, cw, fm .. and every mode worked fine except usb.

I turned the radio on, off, made a partial reset, made a
hard reset - not just once - but in vain, although I could receive in USB
and the tone was clear.

So the other om kept calling...

Another thing: After the resets the OMNI switched to 14.000 MHz  LSB.
As far as I remembered, it should have been USB.

Any ideas ?

73 de   Hajo DL1SDZ

| H.-J. Dezelski           | Email: dezelski@uni-tuebingen.de |