Omni V knobs...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni V knobs...
From: vhatley@worldnet.att.net (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:41:24 +0000
Scott and all, hmmm.  Seems I'm in the minority on having an easy turning
knob on my Omni V.  Since I bought this rig second hand I am guessing the
fellow that owned it before me modifed the knob in some way.  I haven't went
so far as to pull the knob off and look yet; but what would I be looking for
to tell if it has been altered?  If I could figure out what he has done to
this one it might be something you  could do to make yours easier to turn too.
--
KK5RO                           Vernon A. Hatley
Ten Tec Omni V                  OHR Explorer II (40m)

"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills."