CMOS III...I'm a believer now.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: CMOS III...I'm a believer now.
From: vhatley@worldnet.att.net (Vernon A. Hatley)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 15:39:35 +0000
I finally replaced my Mighty Fine Junk keyer with a CMOS III.  I didn't
think I would be about to tell much difference between the two.  Boy was I
wrong.  This CMOS III is fantastic.  It is amazing how much that one chip
can do.  Which brings be to the point of this note.

It said you can program the QSK delay into this keyer so that it compensates
for the lag time on the QSK.  Does anyone out there know what the QSK delay
is on a Omni V?  Being a CW rig to begin with, is the delay even noticable?

KK5RO                           Vernon A. Hatley
QRP-L #325                      Shawnee, OK

"The wheel weaves as the wheel wills."