Corsair 1 vs.Omni D vs. Corsair 11

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Corsair 1 vs.Omni D vs. Corsair 11
From: faxtrac@ix.netcom.com (J.W.)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 18:22:45 +0500
All,
  Please advise: I am considering the purchase of a TenTec Corsair 1. I
have the option of purchasing a TenTec Omni D. What should I consider in
making my desision. What are your experiences and what do you know of
these rigs as to which is the better. Receiver performance is always my
priority. Would I be best served in saving my money and buying a Corsair
11? My funds are and will be somewhat limited for a while. What should I
be looking for in used rigs in terms of problems etc? tnx jeff

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html