Returned mail: User unknown

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: MAILER-DAEMON@aphex.direct.ca (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 18:19:23 -0800

Help please,

I have been considering buying a Corsair II.  I know where one is and the
VFO.  I have a Century 22, as my only rig now.  I have used mnay different
rigs in the past QRO and QRP - Yaesu, Kenwood, boatanchors, etc, but never
top line QRO TEN-TEC.

If I buy the Corsair, I have to loose the C 22.

I have been told that the Corsair is in mint condition. So is my C22.

You folks who are more familiar with TT gear, what would you do?
Any comments from the Ten-Tec group about what you would do are welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Dan VE7CTN
amarriot@direct.ca

--