Returned mail: User unknown

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
From: bcotter@service1.uky.edu (Bill Cotter)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:45:04 -0500
Dan,

I have had a Corsair-II for my primary CW'ing rig for many years now and I
wouldn't part with it. The radio has been very reliable and I keep coming
back to it after trying out various Kenwood and Icom rigs. I am impressed
with the bells and whistles of the Japanese radios, but when it comes to
operation (especially receiving) there is no choice. The TenTec folks are
the best for design, simplicity and service. My next rig will be the
OMNI-IV, no contest.

My advice is to swap, you will be very happy you did.

Bill, N4ALG

At 06:19 PM 11/25/96 -0800, Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:

>Help please,
>
>I have been considering buying a Corsair II.  I know where one is and the
>VFO.  I have a Century 22, as my only rig now.  I have used mnay different
>rigs in the past QRO and QRP - Yaesu, Kenwood, boatanchors, etc, but never
>top line QRO TEN-TEC.
>
>If I buy the Corsair, I have to loose the C 22.
>
>I have been told that the Corsair is in mint condition. So is my C22.
>
>You folks who are more familiar with TT gear, what would you do?
>Any comments from the Ten-Tec group about what you would do are welcome.
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Dan VE7CTN
>amarriot@direct.ca
>

>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html
>Problems:                 w9tw@contesting.com

| Bill Cotter, Mgr, Research & Development Mail:   bcotter@pop.uky.edu |
| Communications and Network Systems       Pager:  (606) 259-6082      |
| Parking Structure-2,  Room-4,  0198      Phone:  (606) 323-6474      |
| University of Kentucky                   FAX:    (606) 257-9400      |
| Lexington, KY 40506-0198                 Home:   (606) 887-5563,2402 |

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html