HF Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: HF Amp
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 18:58:27 -0800
Hi Mark and the group:

You know, I like lawyer and law bashing as much as the next guy,
but can anyone say anything more than, "yeah, I know such lawsuits
happen"?  Hey, I have not heard of a single case (let me know
if there is one!) and I certainly never heard of a ham company
closing its doors because of one.  Note that there are several
companies happily producing high powered amps and guys stick
their fingers in them all the time...  that is half the story
at least.

I appreciate better reasoning than all this.

Clark
WA3JPG

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html