Omni V question ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni V question ?
From: edout-kb3hb@worldnet.att.net (Ed Dout)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 10:17:15 -0800
I recently bought an Omni V and am pleased with the operation of the rig
except for the AF control. The audio volume is either off or just about
ear splitting (especially since I use headphones). At one time I remember
seeing a hint&kink posted here on how to pad the AF control to reduce and
smooth out the audio gain.
I also need some input on which filter to buy. Do I want to use the 500hz
6 mhz if filter or the 500hz 9 mhz if filter ?? Any suggestions or
comments ??
Thanks...Ed N4PK

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html