Remote Tuning knob

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Remote Tuning knob
From: ashworth@plaza.ds.adp.com (Dennis Ashworth)
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 08:13:36 -0800
Hi Scott:

I agree with the comments (re discontunation of 301) below .... someone
recently posted a complete station with the tuning knob. I tried to get the
knob from him and he said I was #3 in line! Maybe a special run ... or a
kit? Even if the price was elevated to maintain margins, I suspect you could
sell a batch.

Dennis, K7FL