Ten-Tec: Thank You Back

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Ten-Tec: Thank You Back
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc.)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 07:28:35 Eastern Standard Time
Hello Glen and the group:

At 12:48 PM 1/8/97 -0700, you wrote:

>  Hello Scott..  I have a Ten Tec metal 'license plate' that my brother
>bought at a hamfest about 6 yrs ago..  It's black with white lettering
>painted on, and has the red 'ball' in the middle..  Does Ten Tec still sell
>those??  It sure looks nice framed on my wall, with the ARRL 'license plate'
>and one of my spare call-plates..
>
>  Just thought I'd ask..

We did sell a Ten-Tec logo front license plate, for use in states where
no front tag is necessary (like Tennessee), some years ago but stopped
making them quite a while ago.  The plate was cut and silkscreened here
in the factory.

>Another question..  To get my Argo 556 serviced, what tel number should I
>call?  I assume you don't deal with that stuff here..
>
>Thanks  --  Glenn

Yes, good point.  Due to the question-and-answer nature of diagnosing
service related problems, we don't handle them via electronic mail.
Our service department is available at (423) 428-0364, Mon-Fri, 8-4
Eastern time.  We also don't do kit building tech support via e-mail
for the very same reason.

Hey, take me to V31 with you for a contest :-)

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec

NAQP CW contest - Saturday Jan. 11

--