Argonaut II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Argonaut II
From: LNaumann@aol.com (LNaumann@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 08:24:42 -0500 (EST)
I'm looking for information on my Argonaut II radio. I've had it about a year
and I bought it used (obviously). I like the radio very much but I was
wondering how it compares to other TenTec rigs and how it is rated overall? I
like the jones filter but I was wondering how it compares to crystal filters.
The only complaint I do have is with the bar-graph S-meter. It seems to be
almost useless. Is there a fix, does my rig need to be adjusted or is it just
the way it is? I was also wondering if QST did a review on this rig ?
 Any information or suggestions would really be appraciated.
 Larry Naumann AA0DM
 LNaumann@aol.com

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html