247th e-mail message this week

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: 247th e-mail message this week
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc.)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 13:51:53 Eastern Standard Time
Doug typed, sometime on Thursday:

>Also Scott I think TT should use this service more to ask us our thoughts on
>subjects, because I think you have a great loyal group of TT owners that you
>will get good solid input.
>
>73
>Doug KF6BKH

The only reason I don't type messages like "What do y'all think about XYZ"
is generally there's enough discussion here to begin with.  Plus, usually
each publicly posted message to the reflector (example: the mini-thread
about a 2m CW kit, etc.) results in a number of private messages to us,
both pro and con.  The reflector itself is a good stimulus for this,
and every message posted to the reflector is read by multiple Ten-Tec
employees.  As said before, just because we're the manufacturer doesn't
mean we have cornered the market on good ideas.  All input, positive or
negative is read and digested.  Please keep it up.

"One man gathers what another man spills" - Grateful Dead

Thanks again and have good weekend,

Scott Robbins, W4PA
Ten-Tec

--