[TenTec] TenTec 580 Delta

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 580 Delta
From: crollack@NMSU.Edu (C. Ray Rollack)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 00:58:20 -0700
Hi,

I would like know members thoughts on the the 580 Delta.  I have been
trying to fine reviews on this radio but I have not come across any yet.
Currently I am in the process of acquiring one to use mobile/portable and
would like some feedback or comparison info against the Scout, Corsair,
IC-735, or TS-50.  My friend also has a Corsair II that he is going to sell
but I felt that would be to large for my purposes.

Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated.

72/73,
Ray - KI5LA
crollack@nmsu.edu

--