[TenTec] FS/T Power-Mite

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/T Power-Mite
From: kb7et@pipeline.com (Jim Sheffield)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 08:32:20 -0600
Hello:

I have a Ten-Tec Power-Mite transceiver (40/20M) I would like
to sell or trade.  This one is for collectors, and is in excellent
condition given its age, perhaps a 9 on a 10-scale.  It puts out
4W into a good antenna on 40M.

I'll take offers for 2 weeks and accept the best one.  All offers
will be acknowledged.  Would also consider trading toward
other HF equipment, especially the Argonaut 509 or Scout.

Thanks and 73, Jim, KB7ET
kb7et@pipeline.com
Austin, TX. (Live Music Capitol of the World)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html