[TenTec] Remote 301 Tuning Knob For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Remote 301 Tuning Knob For Sale
From: arlan@worldnet.att.net (Arlan R. Levitan)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:24:56 -0400
I have two 301 Tuning knobs...looks like the first one isn't going to break
any time soon so I'm selling the spare.

Very Good to Excellent Condition - a couple of very minor scratches at left
rear of top plate and one small paint flake on bottom right edge of case.
Plugs into RS232 port of Omni V, VI or VI+.

Rather that putting it for grabs with highest bid taking it, asking $120,
including shipping.

It's okay to call me a mercenary...just don't call me late for dinner <G>.

If you want a better price, I'll throw the 301 in for free if you want a
nice Hercules II for $895.

73 ES GUD DX
Arlan K8OW